device from Switzerland helps eliminate shocks from static build-up.
It is also a cute way of demonstrating discharges greater than
60-100 Volts. This device is available in the USA from e-mat
in Florida. We are printing the company's brochure data below.
This device adds to those in previous articles and can help a
person think about discharging their static before it is a confort
or ignition problem. See the other articles:
Isn't it true that you get zapped by annoying
shocks of static electricity several times a day? You are not
alone! Most people experience these unpleasant electrical shocks.
Why this unpleasant discharge?
in and out of a car
door handles, elevator doors or handrails
metal closets or tables
office machines and household appliances
electricity is always present, ANTI-SHOC being useful at all times.
ANTI-SHOC eliminates annoying shocks caused by static electicity.
Very practical and always with you, ANTI-SHOC can also be hung on
ANTI-SHOC is Swiss made and does not require batteries. It will
never wear out.
Application: Simply press ANTI-SHOC
to any metal object to painlessly remove static electricity. The
light inside will instantly show you that you are static free.
Measurements: Length: 3 inches
Diameter: 3/8 "
Weight: ½ oz.
Material: The front and back parts are made of brass.
The tube is plastic (no danger of becoming injured in case of accident)
Packaging: Length: 2 inches
Width: 1/2 inch
Thickness: 5/8 "
Weight: approx. 1 oz. (30 grams)
Box with 24 pieces: Length: 11½
Width: 6¼ inches
Thickness: 4¼ inches
Weight: 2 lbs.